Nintendo announces the state of affairs regarding the Nintendo Switch once in a while and sales continue nicely. From a presentation The quarterly figures now show that the hybrid console has surpassed 130 million units sold.
To be precise, the platform has now sold 132.46 million units and these are combined sales of the Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite, and OLED. This is a growth of just under 3 million units compared to the previous quarter, when the platform stood at 129.53 million units.
In terms of games, the number now stands at 1.333 billion titles sold, far surpassing the Nintendo DS, for which 948.76 million games were sold. What has contributed to the console’s recent success is The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, which has sold nearly 20 million copies.
Best Selling Switch Games
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 57.01m (+1.55m)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 43.38m (+0.59m)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 32.44m (+0.67m)
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 31.15m (+0.5m)
- Super Mario Odyssey – 26.95m (+0.51m)
- Pokemon Sword/Shield – 26.02m (+0.1m)
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet – 23.23m (+0.57)
- Super Mario Party – 19.66m (+0.27m)
- Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 19.5m (+0.99m)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 16.7 (+0.53m)